Terms & Conditions
Plan Period: One year from commencement date, renewable yearly
Eligibility: 0 – 65 years of age.
Exclusions: The following conditions are not covered under the scheme:
- Medical services not included in selected plan.
- Pre-existing conditions: any medical condition that existed prior to commencement date, such as hypertension, diabetes, asthma etc.
- Alternative medical treatment, nutritional supplements.
- Cosmetic treatments/Surgeries.
- Obesity, infertility, impotence, prosthesis, artificial limbs.
- Tumor (benign & malignant).
- Chronic conditions.
- Renal dialysis.
- Major surgeries to head, spinal cord as well as organ transplants.
- Treatment for chronic psychiatric conditions.
- Tuberculosis/Hepatitis Treatment.
- Injuries resulting from Suicide attempts.
- Injuries resulting from Domestic Violence.